Monday, March 15, 2010

Someday You Are Going to Die

Tyler Durden: "First you must know, not fear, but know that someday you are going to die."
(Fight Club)

We all know that, we all know that we all must someday die. I, writing this, might never finish it. You may never finish reading this blog entry. If I finish writing this blog, then this time that I could spend writing this blog was a blessing. If you finish reading this blog, then I certainly hope that you count it as a blessing. Many people die when they are nineteen...

Now, knowing that we are going to die, what are we going to do before we die? How many more hours will I spend staring blankly at the television set that is playing a show that I don't even like? How many more times will I sin before I die? How many more people will I hurt?

Someday you are going to die, your time is limited. In that limited time that you have left, how will you spend it?

No comments:

Post a Comment